Monday, April 02, 2007


Finally..Wipro...

After all those attempts to get into some company,finally i succeeded. The recruitment streak began some 2 months back with TCS. I couldnt make it further after the Apti Test. Mainly because of some GNOME test. Then i gave a shot @ Syntel Inc. That too was a failure. I was really depressed with this failure. All my friends and family tried to console me by saying that I wud get a much better chance. Atlast on March 25th 2007,I went for this recruitment drive @ University Colege campus. Actually by mistake i went to Womens College first ,but I realized that it isnt the right place. At around 9:00 I registered my name.By 10:30 ,the test started. After the 1.5 hr test,the orgnzrs collected the paper @ 12:30 and then they told us to assemble @ 1:00 PM. So me and Karim and Anuroop was eager to knw the result. At 1, they announced the result .Me Karim and Anuroop made it. Anuroop was taken for the interview .Meanwhile me and Karim went and had a Sharjah shake. When our turn came we were taken for HR interview first. I presented really well. Then i was allowed to appear for the Tech Interview. I played a strategy that once i get a Project qn, I wud stick on it and it paid off. He asked more qna and i answered them .I was relived that day. And on 28th evening, a call came from Corporate Liasions that Im selected by Wipro for their WASE program. I was really happy and even my frnd Anjana called me to congratulate me.I send many SMS to ma frnds. Nw this wus a really great experience and I llok forward to do the MS and then achieve my Ultimate aim ,Google Inc. Lets see....May God be with me......Thank you Lord for what I achieved...My first Job.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

congratulations!!!!! i hope u make it to google inc. soon... wish u the very best life has to offer.. :)