Tuesday, June 05, 2007




It really came as a shocker.....

I received the medical kit around the 17th of last month and without further delay i did the medical test.Soon i got my SBI kit . The formalities are seemingly complex but they arent really. Though the form LUKS complicated, its simple (HOPFULLY). After a few days I got my appt letr as an email and this is wht I mention as SHOCKER...It was mentioned that I have to report on the 15th June.. Well that date was really close and I dint have any idea where to start with.

Since my S6 werent out, i decided to call Wipro and thnak god for making me do that call. It was timely and now after sending them an email , I got my indication that the DOJ has ben changed but the new DOJ wud be emailed to you sooner or later..

Hoping for the best........Do pray for me folks...

No comments: