Wednesday, August 08, 2007



ACCESS DENIED ........The message was staring at me..............

I was under the impression that by installing VTP, I achieved something which I thought I wouldnt. It was the " Aero" experience . Thanks to Mr Window X for his work I appreciate his work. But boy o boy it took me one freaking day to realise that VTp "really" behaved like Vista.

MIne was an admin account in XP and af
ter " transforming" i got a non-admin account (Thanks to VTP). I have read about this in many sites and just like Uncle Sam..I started hating it. Atleast in my Ubuntu if I had to do some job which required some admin power, i would be asked my password. Here i had to login as a seperate Admin user..(Goshhh........)..

ACCESS DENIED ........The message was staring at me..............

Excuse this "................I dont plan to uninstall this Pack as it had caught my attention just lik..........." Refer my old post titled Vista Transformation Pack.

As a result I couldnt edit the "msconfig" which i often use to disable automatic startup of Hohhaa (Yahoo Mesngr in real)..and many other service and EXEs..I didnt think twice and I SUCCESSFULLY uninstalled the Transformation Pack. Thank God i got XP back in its original shape.

[Mind you Ubuntu Rokzz.....Thnx Mark....yea as you well said " Go Ape".....]

No comments: