Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Vista Transformation Pack.

After that I have done with Ubuntu, with Beryl and Compiz , I decided to give it a try with the much look -alike Vista theme..the Vista Transformation Pack. I downloaded the software from Softpedia

I have to say this, Mr Window X has done a tremendous job in bringing out with such a piece of work with this much perfection (not exctly as in any LInux distro).It asked for a Windows Blind download , as it was necessary for the Aero panels. With utmost care and concern , I restored my system before applying the software. (Who knows if i get my system as it is now after a month or so) . I dont plan to uninstall this Pack as it had caught my attention just like Beryl and Compiz in Linux especially my Ubuntu Feisty Fawn. Those who cannot " afford" Vista can go for this as it has got nuthing to be tensed of.

Here s my Desktop with VTP ..

No comments: