Saturday, May 05, 2007

Software Engineering An Engineering Approach ....


Wondered wid da topic?...This is the first book I ever bought with my money.Yes today after the NIIT class me and Justin with Swarup went to Arul Jyothi and had a Onniyan Oothapam..After that we went to British library. There a sale of Old books was organized and i was indicated about the same through an email. I dont knw what really happened @ that time, I searched for some money , and Traalaa.a.....There goes this book published by john Wiley & Sons, Inc. into my custoday.This ithe first time I am buying a book and since I urgently needed a personal copy of a SE book, I dint have any second thought in acquiring the book.

I feel really happy and the next 2 hours we spent there reading books...Man i JUS CANT RESIST the UT3 REVIEWS........Sexy game it is........
Then around 7 we left the place and I also borrowed a Redhat book which i would be returning soon as I find it useless with a faulty DVD..Yeah bt i wud try to read atleast a few good chapters from it..Hehehe...

No comments: